Thunder’s 40A DCDC Charger with MPPT Solar Regulator:
What is MPPT:
Plain and simple the MPPT function converts excess voltage into amps so that the charge voltage can be kept at an optimal level while the time required to charge the batteries is reduced.
Keeping your batteries charged doesn’t need to be expensive, the 40A DC to DC Charger is designed for your weekend adventurer, touring enthusiast and your off road junkies!
Backed by a market leading warranty you can have motoring confidence.
- MPPT solar regulator will regulate solar panels at maximum efficiency, capable of up to 550W of solar input @ 25V
- 40A output to charge your auxiliary battery while driving
- Automatically switches to the solar input when the vehicle battery is turned off or main battery drops to 11.9V
- Splash resistant (not IP rated)
- Easy to read and comprehensive LED display